We are Perfect Power Wash, an exterior power washing company that provides preventative maintenance for exterior surfaces. We clean and treat roofs, homes, decks, fences, and concrete surfaces. Twenty years ago, there wasn’t a company that provided the cleaning and preventative maintenance services we do. Over the course of the last two decades, power washing is more popular than ever before. It’s relatively inexpensive to purchase a pressure washer these days. As a result, a wide range of pressure washers and DIY-ers have emerged. Power washing equipment is found in virtually any home improvement store, and power washing videos are viewed millions of times per day on the web.
Below, we share our thoughts on the range of prices and value in the industry. To educate homeowners on the differences between either hiring a professional or doing the work themselves, we will answer the following question:
“What is the benefit of hiring Perfect Power Wash over doing the work myself?”
There are six reasons to choose a professional power washing company like Perfect Power Wash:
1. Our cleansers are more effective
The national brands creating the chemicals for roofs, homes, and concrete mix the cleansers with the basic consumer in mind. These cleansers must work in the warm-dry climate of the Southwestern United States as well as the cold-humid climate of the Northeastern United States. This doesn’t translate well for every homeowner, especially Ohio homeowners. Ohio is sometimes warm-dry. Other times, Ohio is cold-wet. To make a long story short, Ohio’s climate can be any combination of wet/humid/dry and warm/cold/freezing.
Aside from the volatile weather patterns, Ohio homeowners must also worry about bacteria, algae, mold, mildew, and insects among other things. Our cleansers are designed by us and for Ohio. We identified the main infestations found on homes and studied what effect our unique climate has on homeowners’ properties. With all these things in mind, our cleansers are more effective than the cleansers you can pick up at any store because they were designed specifically for your home. We are so confident in our cleansers that we back our services by a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. We guarantee to deliver the best results possible for your property using our safe and effective processes, or your money back.
2. Our methods are safer for your property
Cleaning the surfaces effectively requires safe yet appropriate pressure. Each surface has a “sweet spot” regarding how much pressure can and should be used. Using too little pressure does not get rid of all the contaminants. Alternatively, using high pressure causes significant damage. Too often, homeowners turn up the pressure to get those hard-to-clean areas only to find out upon completion that their property is damaged. We exceed the stringent guidelines set by the PWNA (Power Washers of North America) to protect your property. The PWNA has determined the best pressure to use for every surface. We do this to make sure we stay in the “sweet spot” and clean safely and effectively.
3. Our methods improve the curb appeal of your home
Our house wash covers more than just the siding. We perform a detailed cleanse on these areas:
Our in-field staff uses the same level of detail for every service we perform. We clean all these areas with the same process and with cleansers designed to work in this area. When factoring in the cost of cleansers, equipment rental fees, and time involved, homeowners find that it is more cost effective to hire a professional cleaning company. We will clean more areas thoroughly and more efficiently.
4. Our services clean and treat the surfaces
All our services do two things:
- Clean the areas to make them look great.
- Treat the areas to help guard them against weather and infestations.
Here’s how our services treat your home:
- House Wash – eliminates algae and deters its growth.
- Roof Treatment – neutralizes harmful bacteria and prevents it from coming back for at least a year.
- Driveway Wash and Seal – helps protect your concrete from damage during freeze/thaw conditions.
Our services do more than make great before and after pictures. We treat the surfaces to prevent premature replacement, saving you money in the long run.
5. Our services are insured and cover any damages
Most home insurance companies will not cover the damages caused by the homeowner. We fully insure all our services to protect your home from any damages. We follow every guideline set by the PWNA to ensure that we are always using a safe pressure on the surface we are cleaning. Hiring a professional cleaning company not only makes the project more convenient but also safer for the customers’ homes.
6. Our methods keep you safe from personal injury
Commercial pressure washers are complex. The equipment is dangerous to operate and sometimes the work requires getting on ladders. We have safety training regularly for our team members to drive home the importance of safety on the job and ensure our team is utilizing the safest methods. Homeowners risk their safety when they decide to do the work themselves. Not only do they risk personal injury, but they also risk further financial strain as their injury could cause them to miss work for an extended amount of time. One customer told us she decided to go with us because she didn’t want to risk losing more money doing it herself. We echo that sentiment. Power washing is a service in which you should hire a professional.
Why You Should Choose Perfect Power Wash
In short, it’s always better to hire us whether you are getting your roof, home, fence, deck, or concrete treated. We have detailed the reasons why. Here’s a recap:
- Our cleansers are more efficient for this region than the cleansers one finds in their local hardware store. Perfect Power Wash has serviced over 80,000 homes in Ohio. We design our cleansers to fight against common problem homes in this region are faced with.
- Having professionals do the work will prevent damage to your home. With us, you have peace of mind going into the project because you significantly reduce the probability of damage, and you always have our insurance as a backup.
- We address more areas with a detailed clean. Our process is proven to maximize results and efficiency. Trust our 19 years’ experience and hire the best company to do the best possible job.
- Our services clean and treat the surface. We educate customers every year on the value of preventative maintenance. You save more money in the long run by maintaining your home and preventing premature replacement.
- We are insured. The importance of being protected against potential damage cannot be stressed enough. Our services are insured, protecting your home from irreversible damage.
- Our in-field staff members do the job safely. We constantly retrain our team on the importance of safety. Moreover, hiring us protects you from personal injury and possibly missing out on work. We make sure that you are completely out of harm’s way, and the person doing the job is put in the safest position possible.