Join our mailing list & receive the latest news and offers
Before you know it, the winter snow will melt and it will start to look like spring. With warmer temperatures coming, now is a great time to start to plan for your spring cleanup. Here are just a few things that you can do now to get yourself ahead of the spring prep game:
- Track down your spring furniture. If you bring your spring furniture indoors, you can take the time now to see what kind of condition it is in and decide if you need new items for this year. It is a great time to watch for pre-season sales that will save you loads of money!
- Evaluate what needs to be done. Even in the colder temperatures, you can see the condition of your home’s siding, driveway and sidewalks. If you see streaking on your siding or stains on your concrete, you can make a note of this and call to get on the “first available” list for concrete power washing.
- Take a hard look at your roof. If you have a day or two where your roof isn’t covered in snow, look for streaking or issues with stains on your roof. These can be easily removed with our gentle cleaning process that combines power washing with an algaecide to remove the stains.
- Think about your landscaping. In addition to having your home experience a spring cleanup with power washing, your landscaping might need a tune up too. Early in the spring is a great time to trim bushes and trees that might block windows in your home.
- Increase your curb appeal if you are planning on selling. If your plans this year include a new home, plan now to have your home power washed. Great curb appeal will help you get it sold fast!
Get your spring cleanup plan going now for the quickest start to the warmer weather season. Call Perfect Power Wash today to schedule your concrete, roof or siding service.