Here’s How it Works…
First our team will briefly ask you some questions about your property, what you’re seeing that prompted the call, and how often you have these surfaces cleaned. Here are some topics that are covered on most calls:
- Surfaces you’re looking to have cleaned (roof, siding, driveway, deck, fence, patio) and what they’re made of. If you don’t know or aren’t sure, don’t worry – we can help identify them!
- The address where these services will be performed. We do all our measuring via satellite so you don’t have to take time out of your day to meet us on your property.
- The condition of the surfaces in question. Are you seeing general dirt and grime, or has the surface become infested with algae and mold? Not to worry, we’re experts at delivering perfect results no matter the condition.
- The price and date of service.
Lastly, here’s what you can expect on your date of service:
- We ask that your doors and windows be closed (we don’t want to wash the living room furniture!) and we’ll also need access to a working water spigot.
- There’s no need to be home – go about your day and enjoy yourself! We perform all services while you’re out and about, so you can simply come home to a perfectly clean home.
- A follow up phone call from our customer experience team – we share success stories every morning at our team meeting, and we’d love to have yours be next.
If you’re ready for us to get to work, call us at 888-860-WASH to be connected to an expert who is ready to help!