Join our mailing list & receive the latest news and offers
Dingy roofs, dirty siding, parking lots filled with discarded gum, dirt and oil stains – these are just a few of the issues that commercial real estate managers have to face on a daily basis. Commercial power washing is a great solution for many of these issues. Here are 5 advantages of commercial power washing:
- Get your roof looking great without a replacement. For sites that have a traditional elevated roof, a commercial power washing treatment can restore the shingles and give them a like new look. Mold and mildew stains can be removed without damaging the materials and restore the roof, saving you the expense of a new roof installation.
- Give your customers a positive first experience. Instead of customers having to walk through a dingy parking lot, a professional parking lot restoration can provide a great first impression. Parking lot restoration can remove discarded gum, oil stains and grime.
- Thorough restoration of siding. Mold and mildew can grow on your building’s siding, giving it a dull look. With a commercial pressure washing treatment, your siding will look new.
- Commercial power washing protects landscaping. Our teams of trained power washing specialists use more than just water to get your commercial site clean. In fact, we use biodegradable cleaners that not only remove grime, but that will not damage your landscaping investment.
- Rinsing is critical. Professional commercial power washing teams know that the finish is in the rinse. A three step rinsing process ensures that the siding, roof or concrete that is being treated has the best final result.
Call Perfect Power Wash today to take advantage of our commercial cleaning services!